The McDowell Sonoran Conservancy All Trails Club (ATC) is designed to help Stewards and other Preserve users explore the more than 200 miles of trails of the McDowell Sonoran Preserve while promoting healthy physical activity. The program also allows you to connect with other Stewards and Preserve users during these adventures.
Here's how it works:
- Explore Preserve trails by foot, bike, and/or horse;
- Based on the honor system, record your progress on the All Trails Club Excel Spreadsheet and
- Once you have achieved All Trails status, submit your completed spreadsheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For this accomplishment, you will be recognized with:
- A Certificate recognizing your accomplishment.
- Your name added to our ATC Achievers list.