The McDowell Sonoran Conservancy All Trails Club (ATC) is designed to help Stewards explore the 180+ miles of trails of the McDowell Sonoran Preserve while promoting healthy physical activity. The program also allows you to connect with other Stewards and the visiting public during these adventures.
Here's how it works:
- Explore Preserve trails by foot, bike, and/or horse;
- Based on the honor system, record your progress on the program’s Excel spreadsheet; and
- Once you have achieved All Trails status, submit your completed spreadsheet to Kathy.
For this accomplishment, you will be recognized with:
- An announcement in the Conservancy’s weekly email;
- A Certificate that will be presented at our Conservancy Annual Steward Recognition Event.
We will award the ‘Best of 2016’ for the following accomplishments achieved within the Preserve:
- Most total miles hiked,
- Most total miles biked,
- Most total miles by horse.