ALL TRAILS CLUB
The McDowell Sonoran Conservancy All Trails Club (ATC) helps stewards and other users explore the 225 miles of trails of the McDowell Sonoran Preserve while promoting healthy physical activity. The program also allows you to connect with others during these adventures.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ALL TRAILS CLUB!
- Explore McDowell Sonoran Preserve trails by foot, bike, and/or horse;
- Based on the honor system, record your progress on the All Trails Club Excel Spreadsheet and
- Once you have achieved All Trails status, submit your completed spreadsheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For this accomplishment, you will be recognized with:
- A Certificate recognizing your accomplishment
- Your name added to our ATC Achievers list.
ATC ACHIEVERS LIST