Your tax-deductible gift to the McDowell Sonoran Conservancy will allow us to share and preserve the McDowell Sonoran Preserve – a 30,500+ acre of natural wonder and adventure located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Your financial support of our mission to preserve and advance natural open space through science, education and stewardship, allows us to:
- conserve this pristine natural beauty for the 750,000+ visitors, residents, and future generations to enjoy
- preserve 950+ types of desert plants and animals
- maintain 225+ miles of trails for the adventurous mountain biker, casual hiker, or curious wilderness enthusiast to explore and enjoy
- educate 17,000+ youth, families and adults through school visits, events and activities about the importance of preserving and protecting our natural resources
- support our 650+ stewards who volunteer 60,000+ hours per year to focus on science, education and stewardship.
Thank you for supporting the McDowell Sonoran Conservancy.
Together, we have the power to protect our unique desert for future generations.
McDowell Sonoran Conservancy is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Charitable contributions are deductible to the extent allowable by the IRS. Our federal tax ID number is 86-0674350. You may donate any amount online using the button below and the popup that will appear. Be sure you allow pop-ups in your browser.