OUR FALL EDITION OF MOUNTAIN LINES IS NOW AVAILABLE
Our fall edition of the McDowell Sonoran Conservancy Mountain Lines is now available!
In this quarterly edition, you will learn about:
1. Mapping the McDowell Mountains.
2. Volunteering in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve.
3. Our Camera Trap Project.
4. Hiking the Windgate and Bell Passes Loop.
5. Trailhead Construction.
6. Badgers in the Preserve.
7. A World of Agaves.
8. A Classroom with a View.
9. The New Conservancy Coalition.
10. Ways You Can Support the Conservancy.
This magazine is a window into the work and impact that the Conservancy has on our local treasure, Scottsdale’s McDowell Sonoran Preserve. To read an online copy, click the following link: Mountain Lines.